Port Solent is proud to present an evening offun, glamour and bubbles with the2017 Prosecco Festival!
On Saturday 14th October from 6.30pm, we’re offering Prosecco lovers an evening to remember with a show stopping, Hollywood-style festival of Prosecco. Spread across the whole Boardwalk, guests will enjoy taste bud-tingling glasses of Prosecco, delicious food from a choice of our 17 restaurants, live music and daring entertainment, from fire dancers and topless male stilt walkers, to martini glass dancers and a Champagne bottle juggler.
Take a look around our website to find out more, including different Prosecco flavours available, entertainment on offer, dinner reservations and event information.
- Aerial hoop acrobat performance6.30–7.00, 7.15–7.30, 7.45–8.00, 8.15–8.30
- Red carpet lady 6.30 – 7.30
- Topless male stilt walkers6.30 – 8.30
- Breeze FM photobooth taxi 6.30 – 9.30
- Care to Limbo - charity limbo challengeFrom 6.30
- Fire dancers8.00 Fire Show
Sir Alec Rose, Wetherspoon
- Martini glass performer7.00 – 9.30
Hot Rock Steakhouse
- Live music - FM Live Duo6.30 – 7.00, 7.30 – 8.00, 8.30 – 9.00
- Champagne bottle juggler 6.30 – 9.30
Gracie-Ann’s Tea Room
- Riley Clark, swing singer7.00 – 7.30, 8.00 – 8.30, 9.00 – 9.30
Zizzi & Pizza Express
- Prosecco table girls6.30 – 9.30
- Pap team with photographerAll evening
Brasserie Fish outside area
- Street performer 6.30 – 9.30
- Chocolate fountain6.30 – 9.00
- Close-up magicians6.30 – 9.30
On Boardwalk (by park)
- Boozy Bakers stallAll evening
Here, your ticket will be scanned and you will receive your goodie bag with lots of treats inside, including a Prosecco glass (which will become your faithful companion throughout the night), your Prosecco tokens and lots of lovely other bits and bobs for you to enjoy.
And when you pick up your car the next morning, why not stop by for a delicious full English breakfast at one of our restaurants?