Saturday 19th August, from 2pm
Get all shook up this summer and celebrate The King... of Rock 'n Roll! For one night only, Port Solent transforms into Viva Port Solent. To mark the 40th anniversary of the passing of Elvis Presley, celebrate the life of a musical legend with live music and entertainment throughout the evening and an outdoor screening of a classic Elvis film - right by the marina!
Join us for this exciting FREE event which includes:
- 2pm, 3pm and 4pm - Live music from Elvis tribute artist, Mike Nova
- 5.30pm - 6.30pm and 7pm - 8pm - Live performance from the Jesse Ray band
- 9pm - 10.30pm - Outdoor screening of 'Viva Las Vegas' brought to you by Port Solent
- 3.30pm and 4.30pm - Swing Dance Company dancing classes
- 2pm - 5pm - The Creation Station - Elvis guitar, glasses and sideburn making for kids
- 5.15pm - Elvis fancy dress competition
- 2pm - 6pm - SAM FM photo booth in main entrance
- Delicious selection of food and drink
To top it all off there’s plenty of FREE parking at Port Solent, so you can dance the night away and enjoy the film late into the evening.