Late night Christmas Shopping, every Thursday in December until 8pm
Don’t despair we’ll stay open late so that you can come Christmas Shopping after work. We are staying open late every Thursday in December and adding a little live music to help get you in the festive mood. In the Trading Post you’ll find a truly lovely group of independent traders offering not only the best customer service but some great gift ideas as well!
- Do you know someone with a dog – Bow Wow’s have the most amazing accessories and gifts for dog lovers. If your friends dog isn’t sporting a beautiful red spotted bow tie or stunning neckerchief then they’re missing out.
- Someone with a sweet tooth – what about a nostalgic sweetie gift box from Sweetie Kingdom. Sue can make up a gift box with which ever treats your friend really loves!
- Something special – Karen’s hand made glass jewellery is something that every girl wants but there are also lots of nifty glass gift ideas such as bottle stoppers or cheese boards that you can guarantee no one else will ever have.
- Carla in Indigo Rose has some stunning vintage one-off’s for the home and some really lovely silk flowers, she’ll help you to create a special gift for a friend or loved one.
- Sue in The Stash has a perfect gift for just about every age group….. crafty ideas for little people and big, for the novice crafter and the enthusiast and if you don’t know your die from your wool – don’t worry – Sue knows just about everything about crafting.
- Fancy some original art works then you’re spoilt for choice. Paul in New Media has incredible digital art works that you can be a part of! Imagine your loved one framed forever in something completely unique and personal to them – go see what I mean and we promise you will be amazed. Loraine in One 2 Remember creates lovely wall hangings and art works that complement your individual home and can colour match any interior design that you might have.
Also at Port Solent find Bookends, Cotton Traders, Snow & Rock which includes Runners Needs and Cycle Surgery and has hundreds of great gift ideas. Don’t forget Pavers, La Cuisine and gift cards from the Odeon – everyone loves the flicks….
We love Christmas and we’re here to help. If you have any mobility challenges call us and we’ll do all that we can to help make your shopping trip as simple and comfortable as possible.